Friday, September 26, 2008

Pulling Pictures


So after signing on with Aurora I have been swamped sifting through images for my first couple of submissions, needless to say lots of computer time. Signing on with them has also motivated me to get back into shape. Yes, I have been mountain biking and maintaining some kind of fitness, but I mean really good shape. Years back I sat in on a round table talk and the topic being outdoor adventure photography, one thing has always stuck in my mind. The true adventure photographer has to be in just as good if not better shape then the athletes they are shooting, many times in order to shoot the best pics you have to stay ahead of the pack, so so true. That said it's time again to get my ass out and get into really good shape..........

No comments: