Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shooting Buildings


This past winter I shot a bunch of buildings for a engineering firm, and it was one of the hardest jobs I have ever taken. Buildings you'd think would be easy to shoot, they don't move, you never have to tell them what to do, and they always stay in the same spot, easy right? wrong. Thing is in Vegas there is a power line/stop light/strip mall every two feet making life a little harder. For the project I choose to shoot everything pre dawn and post sunset, trying to create a bit more of a feel to the environment, most of the time it worked out great. Today I shot a building that was a total pain in the ass, traffic everywhere, no room to get enough distance between me and the building, I can go on, but I won't. Needless to say I think I'll be shooting this building during the day dodging traffic.......

No comments: